Why join Careseekers
It's free to sign up as a care worker and there are so many benefits!
- Set your own rates You set your hourly rate or state how much you are willing to be paid to do a particular job.
- Choose the jobs you want to do Caring is a relationship that must work for the care worker and the person being cared for. You choose the work you want.
- Work the hours you want Use Careseekers to find the care work that suits your hours - whether it's live-in, full-time, part-time or casual.
- Be covered by our insurance In those unlikely times that things go wrong. Learn more about our insurance policy. Click here for more info
What will I do as a care worker?
Care work is varied but may include all or some of the following tasks
Register with Careseekers today and start earning.Get Started Now
How does it work?
Three simple steps
Create your care worker profile for free, registration is online and easy.
Check out the jobs board and your inbox - people needing care workers are looking at your profile and will contact you.
As and when suits you and keep all the money you earn! After all it's you doing the hard work, not us.
What else do I need to know?
Our goal is to become Australia's most trusted community of carers.
The place where people come when they are looking for a great carer - like you!
To make this happen you will need the following to register with us:
- An Australian police check obtained within the last 12 months
- The names and contact details of two referees
- 100 points ID