Careseekers genuinely welcomes and encourages all people using its platform to provide feedback, complaints and suggestions. They are all valued and will help us to develop a better platform to meet customer needs and deliver positive outcomes.
Careseekers’ Customer Service Charter represents our vision and values and sets out what NDIS participants can expect from our Careseekers when choosing our organisation to provide care workers.
You can give feedback or make a complaint to Careseekers by:
- Phoning 1300 765 465
- National Relay Service and ask for 1300 765 465
- Completing our online complaint form here
- Completing our online feedback form here
- Completing our incident report form here
All complaints will be investigated by the team and appropriate action taken in accordance with our Complaints policy which is available here.
If you are not satisfied or do not want to talk to Careseekers about your complaint, please contact the organisation, relevant to you, listed below.
You may get support from family, a friend or an independent advocate to support you in making a complaint to any of the below organisations.
NDIS National Quality and Safeguards Commission
A complaint can be made to the NDIS National Quality and Safeguards Commission by:
- Phoning: 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677.
- If you speak a language other than English, you can contact the NDIS Commission through the Translating and Interpreter Service (TIS) on 131450
- National Relay Service and ask for 1800 035 544
- Completing a complaint contact form which can be downloaded using this link: https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/participants/complaints
Aged Care Quality and Safeguards Commission
A complaint can be made when the services you are receiving are Government funded by:
- Phoning 1800 951 822
- If you speak a language other than English, you can contact the Aged Care Quality and Safeguards Commission through the Translating and Interpreter Service (TIS) on 131450
- Online complaints form: https://www.agedcarequality.gov.au/making-complaintlodge-complaint/online-complaints-form
- National relay service and ask for 1800 951 822
- Sending a letter to the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission GPO Box 9819, in your capital city