- Careseekers is an NDIS Registered Provider
- The most affordable admin fee of any platform
- The same worker, chosen by you will deliver the support every time
- Rates can be negotiated which means you get more hours of support to suit your budget
- Connect to local support workers and create a team of back up workers
- Use your NDIS funding, we work with self managed, plan managed and agency managed NDIS Participants
- Choose a worker based on criteria important to you such as interests, skills and experience or languages spoke
- A dedicated Customer Support Team to help you find the most suitable workers
Why use Careseekers to find support workers?
Choose a worker from Careseekers to assist with:
- Personal care - Help with toileting, showering and getting dressed.
- Help in the home - Getting in and out of bed, morning and evening routines and meal preparation.
- Do a little housework - Get some help with general cleaning, laundry and garden maintenance.
- Community access - Find support workers to help participants get out and about for work or play.
- Transport - Support workers can accompany participants to appointments, errands or drive them wherever they need to be.
- Therapy support - Support workers can support participants to implement allied health programs, e.g. to assist with OT, speech and physio exercises and programs.
More hours of support from your NDIS funding with Careseekers
Getting support workers from the Careseekers platform means you will get more hours without spending more of your NDIS funding.
|Using support workers from agencies||Using support workers from other online platforms||Using support workers from Careseekers as a plan managed or self managed participant - based on a care worker setting an average fee of $37.50|
|Rate that will be drawn down from NDIA||$48.14||$47.95||$39.98|
|Amount support worker receives||$31.50based on Schads award||$31.55||$34.12|
If you are NDIA managed, please get in contact to set up a service agreement. Careseekers is an NDIS registered provider and you can still negotiate your rates.
How does it work?
Find a worker
Search and post your needs
Connect to support workers and award the job
Manage and Pay Online
Approve the hours and let the Careseekers platform take care of the payments. It's so easy!
If you have any questions, please get in contact:
Meet some care workers who are currently delivering support to clients
My passion is to assist others in their daily living
I am caring, compassionate and responsible with strong commitment to provide quality care so that the people can live with maximum dignity, comfort and interdependence.
I’m a positive, happy little chatterbox, full of questions and my own stories to tell. I help all sorts of people with, general home duties, driving to doctors, reading forms, cooking, social and community activities also lunch outings.